Feeder is the reel deal. But, what about Notion?

 As recommended by Dr. Dennen, I used Feeder to help with keeping track of all of our blog posts for this course as well as keeping track of a few other blogs and websites I like to stay up to date on.

And can I say, I should have been using this tool for a looooong time.

This tool has simplified everything and it has also removed the ever-so annoying online ad that springs up on every...single...website!  

I've heard about tools like this in the past but never looked much into them.  Now, it's got me thinking, "What else am I missing out there?!"

I'm excited to learn about the countless tools online that can better inform us and even make us more productive with our learning. 

One tool that I will plug that I absolutely love is Notion.  

Notion is sort of like a super-duper-DUPER spreadsheet software that you can customize to your heart's content. You are able to create pages and lists and tables for any sort of data tracking.

I use it to keep track of all of my podcast data: episodes, guests, talking points, episode links, contact info, prospective guests, website articles, etc.

Notion has honestly made me much more productive and organized in my online journey.  I also use it to keep track of books I'm reading and their major takeaways, journals, to-do lists, workouts, and more.

Give it a try!  Maybe it will help you too.

Comments

  1. I have been seeing Notion a lot especially in self-organizing, planning and time management related videos. I've always wanted to try it as it seems like it has so many features! After reading your post, I'm more inclined to try it! We'll see ... : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are we all digital natives?

The Ice Bucket Challange

Technology is getting scary good.